A special "Thank You" to all of our donors who help make camp possible for the students and coaches we work with. Here are some special notes of gratitude from our students and huddle leaders:
- "This week I was given a kid to mentor in my huddle. He grew up being passed around in the Foster Care system. Because of him, I now realize how important it is to be positive and loving towards anyone and everyone. Thank you for allowing me to experience this!"
- "The highlight of FCA UCLA for me was when the solid christians of my huddle prayed together during program as the other students gave their life to Christ. The opportunity to embrace new believers while simultaneously equipping the established Christians was incredible. It was something I'll never forget"
- "Thank you so much for helping fund FCA! It completely changed my life as a huddle leader. 10 out of my 11 girls gave their lives to Jesus!! Thank you Lord! I am praying for Kate - the one girl who didn't but is so close. Please pray for her too!"
- "God is good! I came in last minute as a huddle leader, first time at FCA camp, with all but one in my huddle coming for the first time. At our last huddle the girls were exhibiting a spirit of thankfulness for one another, for camp, and for being led back to God's arms. Thank you for helping make this happen and helping bring these women back to our Lord's loving arms."
- "Thank you so much for supporting the FCA camp this year. I was given the chance to recommit my life to Christ and share my 'secret life' that I had been hiding from everyone for the last few years. This has taken a major burden off my back so I can live free in Christ now."
- "Personally I'm not a very emotional guy, but God really softened my heart this week and broke me down so that I could really show the kids in my huddle His love. I had 3 first time dedications and 2 rededications in my group and I'm very blessed to have been a part of this camp!"
- "Thank you for your support. I am so glad God brought me here. I have made so many new friends that are closer than people I've known for years. FCA feels like home."
- "This week I was not expecting to make friends, but God gave me an amazing person who is just so special to me! God used her to pull me out of my depression and closer to Him. Thank you for praying for us and supporting us to go to camp. It means a lot!"
- "A camp highlight for me was experiencing the transforming power of God in my campers' lives. They all were willing to be vulnerable by sharing their testimonies and the story behind their lives. Thank you for your support and your trust in God to use your support for His glory."
- "Thank you so much for supporting the ministry of FCA. The impact you have made is honestly unfathomable! I had the opportunity of leading seven high school kids and saw five of them commit their lives to Christ! Non of this would have been possible without your support. Thank you for blessing all of us here at FCA! You are amazing!
- "Thank you so much for donating and allowing me to help lead this camp. My huddle of girls each developed a close relationship with each other and are determined to stay connected. Now, the girls who have been struggling in faith or with events at home have solid, Jesus-loving friends to hold them accountable and love on them. God also reawakened my eyes to His love and purpose in my life. This donation helped change lives and gave Jesus the room to work. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Posted on Mon, July 20, 2015
by Britt Warner